Department of Basic Sciences
- English Communication Laboratory has been established at a cost of Rs.2 Lakhs with a size of 133.51 square meters.
- The lab is endowed with advanced facilities so as to enable the students to develop communication skills in English.
- A physics laboratory with total area of 212.51 square meters is highly equipped with instruments worth Rs 6.25 Lakhs. It enables the students to enhance their basic knowledge in the field of engineering.
- A well constructed Chemistry laboratory with a total area of 233.51 square meters contains chemicals and apparatus worth Rs 1.5 Lakhs. Students are encouraged and guided to update knowledge concentrating in the scenario of engineering.
- A well equipped new workshop has been established at a cost of Rs. 3 Lakhs, with size of 247.48 square meters. It enables the students to develop their basic knowledge in the engineering field.
- An advanced computer application laboratory exclusively for I year students has been established at a cost of Rs.29 lakhs with a total area of 158 square meters. The advanced technology enables the students to develop their basic knowledge about computers.
Department of Civil Engineering
- Well established CAD centre is planned with high-end graphics workstations and structured cabling with a server running on WINDOWS 7 and connecting 41 workstations.
- It offers access to Software like Auto CAD, Archi CAD, STAAD pro & MS Projects.
- It exploits brilliance and inspiration, blending each student proportionately to bring out innovation and creativity.
- Our department extends various consultancy for testing the materials like steel, cement, brick and aggregates.
Construction Practice Lab
Material Testing Lab
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- An advanced CAD application laboratory exclusively for students has been established at a cost of Rs.42 Lakhs with a total area of 190Sq.m. The advanced software tools like Pro-E, CATIA, Master CAM, etc, are available in or lab enables the students to develop their Design and Modeling Knowledge.
WELDING, FOUNDRY & SMITHY LAB
- Modernized foundry, smithy and welding labs have been established at an overall cost of Rs.9 Lakhs with a total area of 250 sqm Advanced welding, foundry and smithy techniques have been instructed to the students.
SPECIAL MACHINE LAB & MACHINE SHOP
- Well equipped special machines labs have been established at a cost of Rs.41 lakhs with a total area of 250 sqm. Modern machining techniques are taught with high precision machine tools. Well equipped foundry, machine and welding labs have been established at a cost of Rs.40 lakhs.
- Students get practical training about turning, thread cutting, knurling, bushing, drilling and boring at lathe section. Its value is Rs.40 lakhs.
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The electrical machines laboratory is used to perform the experiments on AC and DC Machines.This lab is equipped with Measuring Meters, Rectifier unit and Transformer.The area of the laboratory is 17m X 7.90m.
- The total value of the lab cost is Rs.15 Lakhs /-
- The electrical workshop laboratory is used to perform the experiments on Electricals and electronics engineering.
- This lab is equipped with Measuring Meters, CRO’s, function generators, and measuring instruments with all electronic devices, components and various kits.
- The area of the laboratory is 13.6m X7.90m.The total value of the lab cost is. Rs.12 Lakhs /-
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics & Communication Lab
- The electronics laboratory is equipped with power supplies, CRO’s, function generators, and measuring instruments.The communication laboratory is equipped with radio receiver kits, T.V. demonstration kits, digital receivers, fiber optical kits and various antenna models.These labs are also used to conduct evening, summer and winter courses. The areas of both the laboratories are 13.60mX7.80m. Total value of both the labs is Rs. 16,02,368 /-
- The microprocessor lab is equipped with 8085, 8086 based on microprocessor kits and 8051 microcontroller kits. The area of this laboratory is 10.00mX10.00m.The total equipment value of this lab is Rs. 9,87,643 /-
Electronics II & Digital Lab
- Electronics II & digital lab is equipped with power supplies, CRO’s, function generators, digital kits and measuring instruments. The area of this laboratory is 10.00mX7.90m. The toal value of these labs is Rs 12,50,000 /-
ECE Computer Centre
- The area of this center is 16.90m X 7.90m.This lab consists of Intel Pentium Xeon Server with LAN of 61 terminals, and various peripherals. This center consists of Microsoft licence softwares and simulation softwares such as LAB VIEW, PSpice, MP LAB, ORCAD, KEILc and MODEL SIM. The same lab is extended for VLSI and EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN experiments with Xilinx Spartan trainer kits and embedded kits worth Rs. 4,50,000.00 respectively. The total equipment value of this laboratory is Rs.27,78,547 /-
Department of Computer Engineering
A Computer Centre has been established at a cost of Rs. 35 lakhs with a size of 16.9m *7.9 m.
- The lab is endowed with advanced configuration systems (90 nos) with Windows 7 , 10 & Linux Operating Systems and Software’s like C, C++, Java, Oracle, Multimedia Apps, Visual Studio.NET,Android Studio and more… so as to enable the students to develop their knowledge in the software & hardware fields.
- Systems are connected in local area connection throw WINDOWS 2012 SERVER with 8 mbps leased line internet connection.
Department of Chemical Engineering
The fluid mechanics, mechanical separation process control and heat and mass transfer laboratories are well equipped with latest experimental setups. Students do the experiment well.
Department of Automobile Engineering
- Automobile lab has been constructed at a sq feet of 7728 with modern engines, FIP Calibration Bench, Testing equipments , computerized wheel alignment & balancing, transmission equipments, two and four wheelers are designed to train students.
- The reconditioning section is well equipped with Brake Drum lathe, Line Boring Machine, Engine Reboring machine, Honing Machine and Valve Refacer.
- Autotronics Lab
- CAD Centre
- Chasis and Transmission Lab
- Engines Lab
Department of Mechatronics Engineering
Robotics Laboratory has been established at a cost of 6 Lakhs and it is used to know about Automation techniques for the students.
- We are having mini Robot, Hydraulic trainer kit, Pneumatic trainer kit, PLC trainer kit and automation software’s in our Laboratory.
- Mini Robot is used to know about the automation techniques by using Robot programming software.Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems are used to actuate the cylinders and motors by fluids and air.
- PLC software is used to know about automatic programming technique.All these techniques are more helpful for the students to thrive well in Automation industry.
Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
A well equipped instrumentation lab has been established in area an of 20.20 m x 9.20 m at a cost of Rs.6 Lakhs.
- This lab offers various process control measurements like pressure, temperature and flow.
- This lab is equipped with power supplies, CRO’S, function generators and measuring instruments with all electronic devices, components and kits.